Client Testimonials

I am writing to express my sincere recommendation for Brad Hill as a Maui real estate agent. My wife and I found Brad to be extremely hard-working, thorough, conscientious and knowledgeable of the Wailea condominium market. I feel he gave his best effort looking out for our interest. He definitely went the "extra-mile" for us. Therefore, I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Wailea real estate agent on Maui.

John & Patrice H. - Medical Field, California

As out of state purchasers of our new oceanfront condo on Maui, we were very pleased to have Brad Hill as our Kihei real estate agent. We had a limited time to select a unit, make the purchase and close the deal and Brad was there throughout the process to ensure our transaction went through smoothly. Brad thoroughly explained each step along the way and provided us with excellent resources including our building inspector and escrow agent. He responded quickly to any questions we had and always in a courteous and friendly manner. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Brad Hill to anyone considering a Maui real estate purchase.

John G. - Law Partner, British Columbia

I searched for a Hawaii Realtor to help me out and was contacted by Brad Hill. I explained to him what we were looking for and the price we were willing to pay. It was not long before he called me and told me of a home in Maui Lani. A visit to the home and we fell in love with it.

I recently purchased my first home in the UpCountry Maui real estate community of Makawao and was very impressed with Brad’s commitment to service and professional nature during the transaction. Brad took the time to explain the Hawaii real estate process and was always available to take my calls. He represented my best interests with a difficult seller.

Brad demonstrated integrity and honesty, and I came to trust his judgment and appreciate his knowledge and recommendations during the transaction. I enjoyed working with Brad and would recommend his services to anyone looking to buy or sell property in Hawaii.

Charlie S. - Mortgage Broker, Maui

prev page