Client Testimonials

I would recommend Brad Hill to anyone thinking of purchasing Maui real estate...and have done so already. My father and I purchased a Maui condo for sale on Maui's West Side and have nothing but positive things to say about Brad and the professionalism he displayed in handling our transaction.

From setting up viewing appointments, making recommendations on insurance companies, setting us up with lenders, putting us in touch with property management companies, to keeping us up to date on changes in the Maui real estate market today, he has far surpassed our expectations and made us feel very comfortable about our first real estate purchase in Maui Hawaii.

Dan H. - Stock Broker, California

Brad Hill is a great person and exceptional Maui real estate agent. He is very knowledgeable about the real estate market on Maui and notifies me within hours of new listings coming out on MLS. He always answers my calls and questions promptly and has been a source of excellent advice throughout the bidding and escrow process. It is a joy to work with someone who I trust and respect. Brad has my highest recommendation.

Trish A. - Business Owner, California

After that he moved everything into high gear and it was a done deal. Now it was time to sell my Haiku home for sale on the North Shore, again he moved forward placing the home on the market at a price we had discussed. It was not long when he found a prospective buyer and things moved along quickly. The wife and I got what we had asked for thanks to Brad. If any one is looking to sell a home, or purchase a home Brad Hill is the man to talk to. Again Brad thank you for everything you have done.

Al & Suki J. - Retired, Maui

next page